New Orleans Photography EXPERIENCE Message Board Photography › Where should I go to get film developed?

Where should I go to get film developed?

A former member
Post #: 1
New to the city and have no idea where to get my film developed. I'm not too picky, I normally had Ritz Camera do it when I was in DC but there are none here. Any affordable suggestions?

Amber
Jay J.
user 10846280
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 6
New to the city and have no idea where to get my film developed. I'm not too picky, I normally had Ritz Camera do it when I was in DC but there are none here. Any affordable suggestions?

Amber

I usually get mine developed at a Wlagreen's; not very professional but affordable.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks much, I ended up going to Walgreen's. The first one I went to stopped developing film (it's a lost art!), so they directed me to the one on Claiborne and Carrollton.
Rebecca
MaxFinger
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 216
A former member
Post #: 102
If you got B&W flim, let me know. I'm going to order Chemistry at the end of the week, and I'm looking to do a few run's. I'll be set up for 4x5 film, but I'll be getting trays to process 8x10; if you got 35mm, you'll need a tank and reels. I'd let you use mine, but all of my lab equipment is still in Seattle, and I'll be ordering stuff.

Let me know,
Jeff