align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Gerard P.
user 11708865
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 3
The Mardi Gras Indians will be showing off their costumes this Sunday, 3/18/12. It is their Super Sunday St. Joseph's Day celebration. This is a great photo op. More information can be found at the following link:

http://www.offbeat.co...­

I believe that it starts around 1p.m.

Ana G.
GabbyandLiam2013
Metairie, LA
Post #: 4
Good morning NOPE! Miss you guys! Don't we have to pay to take pictures of the Mardi Gras Indians?
It will certainly be a very colorful photoshoot though.... See you soon (not this Sunday)....Ana
Gerard P.
user 11708865
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 4
You do not need to pay to take their picture. I went last year and there were plenty of photographers. Some Indians do copyright their costumes so selling the images might be a problem. I plan on taking pictures just for fun not for sale.