addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Kevin
user 8593114
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 2
Hey!

I missed the photowalk in the Quarter last year and have been dying to do one ever since. The shots from it were awesome. I think this may be a good time since it's after Jazz Fest and before it gets too hot.(Hopefully!)

Anyway, I am thinking the morning of Sunday, May 27th. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Kevin
Ana G.
GabbyandLiam2013
Metairie, LA
Post #: 5
Hi Kevin, I usually don't like to plan that far ahead, but YES!!! count me in. What time should we meet? Regards to all, Anasmile
Kevin
user 8593114
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 3
Hey Ana!

I was thinking of starting around 10. Meet up on the Moonwalk across from the Cathedral, wander aimlessly for a while and then end in Jackson Square around 1. But all of that is definitely open for discussion.

I guess we can make this a meetup if enough people are interested, but I don't know the process for doing that.

Kevin
Kevin
user 8593114
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 4
Hey Ana,

I guess we'll delay this until a later date.

See you soon!

Kevin