align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

New Orleans Photography EXPERIENCE Message Board Photography › B&W Processing

B&W Processing

A former member
Post #: 103
So I just got done doing a shoot, and I've got a bunch to process so I'll be processing a large batch soon. Would like to know if anyone would like to get in on it/ is anyone already set up/ if there anyone locally that sells chemistry and lab equipment; cause I'll order a bunch of stuff if I need to.

If I need to order, I'll be getting geared up to process 4x5 and 8x10. If you have a tank, and reels for 35, 120, or 220 you more than welcome to get in using some chemistry.

I'll be ordering ID-11 for Developer. If your interested in a diffrent developer, let me know. I can do Pyro, but I'd really like to only use that if I got lots of people that want to get in on it.

Let me know if your set up, or if I need to get set up, and you can get in on what I have to offer.

Talk to you later,
Jeff