align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 9
Does this group regularly schedule shootouts? Or does anyone know of a photography group that does?
Rebecca
MaxFinger
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 220
Does this group regularly schedule shootouts? Or does anyone know of a photography group that does?
HI Cynthia
I am not sure what you mean by a photo shootout. thanks
A former member
Post #: 10
Shootout = Where a group of models and photographers meet in a location and do a massive photoshoot. There's a lot of groups across the US, but I guess NOLA is still behind in this respect.
Donovan F.
rekanize
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 9
They do happen... But I haven't seen one scheduled in a bit. There's a group on Facebook that stages them... If I see one listed, I'll try to remember to mention it in this thread?
A former member
Post #: 11
Do you know the FB group name? I "manage" (not in the b.s. sense) 18 girls in the Gulf South area and I'd like to get us on a regular shootout rotation. Makes me jealous of my friends in FL and NJ who do have the opp to do stuff like that.