New Orleans Photography EXPERIENCE Message Board Photography Equipment - Cameras, Lens, & Software › Manual for your Equipment.

Manual for your Equipment.

Rebecca
MaxFinger
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 12
I usually get around to reading the manual after a little test drive. I have even forgot the manual existed on some items.

Well I'm here to tell you I am changing my ways. Just got a new camera and what a different the manual makes. I shot with a camera similar to this one, however the latest model has some great feature that I would have never known about without reading the manual.

So it is never too late to pull the instruction manual out and get started. If you find something new that you did not know share it with the group. Cheers
Kenny D.
user 4911160
Raceland, LA
Post #: 3
I agree, i usually want to play with my toys right away. But after, i read through the manual thoroughly and then apply it, then read through a couple more times. I would say i skip over the repetitive parts like explaining what Av and Tv are though. For new camera users read those parts though.
Rebecca
MaxFinger
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 120
the cheat sheets work well we do have some we can share