New Orleans Photography EXPERIENCE Message Board Photography Outings - Friends Shooting together › Interested in Shooting this weekend (1/9-1/10)?

Interested in Shooting this weekend (1/9-1/10)?

Jeff T.
jthomps
Mandeville, LA
Post #: 3
Hi everyone, I will be trying out a new lens this week and want to shoot lots of pictures before making a purchase decision on the lens. The lens I rented is the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS USM "L" series lens, so if you have a Canon DSLR, you can take the lens for a test drive too!

I was thinking of going to the Mandeville Lakefront or the mouth of the Tchefuncte River in Madisonville, but would be happy to meet anywhere this weekend (1/9-1/10) if others want to get out and shoot some photos.

If you're interested in getting out this weekend and shooting together, please reply to this thread and we'll set something up...

Thanks,

Jeff T. (meetup user JT)

Rebecca
MaxFinger
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 81
Hey Jeff;
I would love to get together but will have to get back with you on this one toward the end of the week. Let see if we can get some interest and have some fun. Oh by the way that sounds like a sweet lens.

cheers
Jeff T.
jthomps
Mandeville, LA
Post #: 4
Rebecca, sounds good. I'm very flexible, so last minute works for me... All I know is that since I have the lens for a week, I'm going to be shooting lots of photos!

Thanks,

Jeff