addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey -- I'm a climate blogger down touring the Gulf Coast for a few days to interview/video/shoot people and places as the oilpocalypse looms. I'm planning on leaving NOLA tomorrow morning and heading to MS tomorrow, then AL, then FL, returning Thursday afternoon. My work is paying for ride and hotel room. It'd be cool if there was someone who wanted to join on this adventure. I have access to national media and would be able to help good photowork get placed. Please let me know ASAP if this sounds interesting -- you can email my work address at bjohnson / americanprogress.org

this is me fyi: http://www.americanpr...­