Join us for the Portland Tech Meetup on the 3rd Monday of every month. Portland has one of the most vibrant tech communities in the country, and the more we support our tech ecosystem, the more we'll all experience and create together!
Join us to learn about the cool and amazing technologies being developed by Portland companies. You can arrive early (as early as 5:30) and network. You can leave a little late (as late as 8:30) and network some more. Then follow us over to the after-party!
Event volunteers are welcome! Let us know if you'd like to volunteer.
Entry to the meetup is $10 per person.
6:00pm - Doors Open / Buffet / Drinks / Get to know your community
7:00pm - Event Begins!
- Community Announcements: Events, Jobs, etc. (20 seconds/ea)
- Pres. #1: Shelby Miller of Focus Designs
- Pres. #2: Scott Hanselman with MyEcho App
- Pres. #3: Sarah Shannon with the Portland Shower
- Pres. #4: Frank D'Andrea of Dado Labs - IoT
- Pres. #5: Brad Baker of Works Electric
8:00pm - After-Party at the Thirsty Lion (71 SW 2nd Ave [at SW Ash Street])
Links to better acquaint yourself with the PDX Tech Meetup:
1) PDX Tech Meetup Video Teaser
2) PDX Tech Meetup Featuring Past Presenters
3) Follow the Twitter Hashtag #PDXTechMeetup
4) Follow @PDXTechMeetup on Twitter