Seattle Tech Meetup is Seattle's largest ongoing monthly event. We'd love you to join us on the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of every month for great food, drink, fun and five presentations from Seattle companies doing cool things with technology.
We believe that the Greater Seattle Area has the greatest tech community in the country, and the more we support our full tech ecosystem the more greatness we'll all experience and create together!
This month, we're featuring the following Seattle companies started by graduates of the University of Washington:
5:30pm - Doors Open/Buffet/Drinks/Get to know your community
7:00pm - Event Begins
- Community Announcements
- Pres. #1: AnswerDash presented by Jake Wobbrock & Andrew Ko
- Pres. #2: GraphLab presented by Carlos Guestrin
- Pres. #3: Qumulo presented by Peter Godman
- Pres. #4: UserMind presented by Przemek Pardyak
- Pres. #5: SNUPI (Wally) presented by Jeremy Jaech & Shwetak Patel
Double Down Interactive
Links to better acquaint yourself with STM:
1) STM Teaser
2) STM YouTube Channel Featuring Past Presenters
3) Media coverage of STM February,March, May 2013 and January 2014
4) Follow the twitter hashtag #STMeetup
5) Watch the livestream on the night of the event
*Note: Want to demo your company's new tech at Seattle Tech Meetup? You can apply here to present if you're interested: http://bit.ly/STM-form. (If not picked this month, you're info carries over to future months).
**If you would like to sponsor Seattle Tech Meetup or an after party contact us through the button on the left!
Connect with STM on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn