Which event category are you most interested in:  Urban Exploration,  Food & Drink, or  Sports?
What has been your favorite event/experience/tour in NYC?
Swatting down planes while hanging from the Empire State Building
To officially RSVP or purchase tickets to a NYAC event, please remember to click on the link found within each event description [this link takes you to our website at NYadventureclub.com]. Sorry for the inconvenience!
We give you insider access to the city’s best-kept secrets. But we’re so much more than a tour company.
WHO WE ARE
We are a community-driven club that curates the most unique experiences in town, with a focus on history and storytelling. We show you a city you never knew existed, and offer a community you can’t live without.
You won’t find our special-access tours and exclusive events anywhere else. Think after-hours tours of New York City’s most celebrated spaces, themed parties in unexpected locations, and weekend excursions to incredible destinations. All of our events end with social hangouts so you can meet people who love exploring as much as you do.
THE ‘CLUB’ IN NEW YORK ADVENTURE CLUB
Our current community is more than 4,000 members strong and includes everyone from recent NYC transplants to lifelong residents. Whatever borough you’re from (or city or country, for that matter), we’ll make it easy for you to take full advantage of the unique places and great people this city has to offer.
WHERE WE GO
To ensure a one-of-a-kind experience each and every time, we handpick events and outings specifically for the New York Adventure Club community. Recent events include:
* An all-access tour of Grand Central Terminal, including a visit to the catwalks, secret FDR tunnel, and basement
* An after-hours tour of New York City Hall * Special access into some of New York's most coveted private social clubs, including the Explorers Club and National Arts Club
* Petting baby kangaroos, holding sloths, and feeding leopards at Staten Island Zoo * A behind-the-scenes exploration of the Woolworth Building with the building manager
* An NYPD Precinct tour, including a meet-and-greet with detectives and Emergency Service Unit crew members
* A tour of the Polish Consulate led by the Consul General and Vice Consul General of Poland * An after-hours flashlight tour of Green-Wood Cemetery and catacombs
* A special-access tour of Brookhaven National Laboratory and its Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC)
* A Halloween party in a historic gothic crypt, complete with a five-piece brass band