addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Adventures Message Board › Reminder: Fun Dog and Cat Event

Reminder: Fun Dog and Cat Event

A former member
Post #: 90
Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind you about Meet the Breeds, a fun event at the Javits center. It’s November 19th and 20th this year and I thought I would share. Use "Meet Me" and you save on online advance tickets. There are over 200 dogs and cat breeds but actually thousands on hand in these super cute booths you can spend all day there!

It's a great place to meet animal lovers like me!

Rachel