addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York Adventures Message Board › NYC SAILING ADVENTURE SAILBOAT CRUISE TO CITY ISLAND, THIS SAT THE 18 TH

NYC SAILING ADVENTURE SAILBOAT CRUISE TO CITY ISLAND, THIS SAT THE 18 TH

dave
user 2543943
New York, NY
Post #: 44
If your looking for a true NYC pirate sailing adventure then get ready for a sail from Greenpoint.Brooklyn @1:30 pm on this Sat the 18 to City island the Bronx. We will be leaving Greenpoint, Brooklyn (G train to greenpoint ave.) We will sail up the east river ,through Hell gate ,past Rikers island then on to City island, Hart island, and the long island sound.We will have a BBQ on the sailboat and drop people off at City island around 8 or 9pm. I will stay on my sailboat and sail back to NYC on Sun. the 19th.bring a bathing suit if you want. Bring some food and grog.There is a NYC bus from city island to the 6 train. I can fit about 10 people on my sailboat. If we get more people I can get friends to bring more sailboats. There will be a a fee of only $30 per person