The New York French Language Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: La fete francaise: Conversation et nouveaux amis

New Meetup: La fete francaise: Conversation et nouveaux amis

New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for The New York French Language Meetup Group!

What: La fete francaise: Conversation et nouveaux amis

When: Friday, May 7, 2010 8:00 PM

Price: $5.00 per person

Studios 353
353 W 48th St
New York, NY 10036

This is Brian the assistant organizer to Pedro. Due to popular demand we are going to have our own private party for 3 hours between 8pm and 11pm. This will give you a chance to practice your french skills whether a total beginner or expert who has lived in Paris for 10 years. I will be on hand to introduce people so please check in with me when you come and I will make sure you meet as many people as you like. It can be a little challenging hearing and understanding people in a loud bar, and at times in a 2nd or 3rd language, almost impossible so this is why this event has been created.

Everyone is encouraged to bring something to the party whether it be something to drink or eat or just some plates. It is not necessary to have the cost exceed $5. So a bag of potatoe chips or a six pack of soda or even some wine would be fine. You choose.

I am encouraging everyone to make this party green by bringing your own reusuable cups or utensils if possible, and if not it's okay too.

In this private party, we will have more than enough room to sit down, talk and spread out and get to know as many members of the meetup as you would like and practice your french of course. Come at 8pm or later. The party will run until 11pm.

Until April 18, it's only $5..... After that.
Prepaid it's $7 and after that at the door it's $10.

Email questions to If you like doing yoga, check out our weekly classes and meetup at­ or http://www.yogafuninn...­

Salut a tous. A bientot.

Learn more here:­