addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Victor K.
user 98762462
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

I recently discovered meetup and joined this group. There doesn't seem to be any recent events happening often in this group anymore, but many new people are still joining, so why don't we meet up and get things started around here!

Let's start simple - Is anyone interested in getting dessert/bubble tea in Chinatown/Flushing/St Marks sometime? It would be great to meet some new faces and make new friends in the city. We can discuss all the generic hk'er topics, such as (but not limited to):
How much better food is in HK
How much better food is in NYC
How we love living here because of the culture/no air-pollution, but miss our friends and family in HK
etc!

Please reply if you're mildly interested, or just want an excuse to get bubble tea. I think it will be really fun for us to meet up and just 'blow some water'!

Cheers,
Vic
Bik Shan L.
user 99365522
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Sounds ok wor :)
Helen
user 69332372
Brooklyn, NY
Yes, let's meet up! Hong Kong Folks!
Kaddy
Kaddyt
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Sounds good. I also noticed that the group doesn't have any events for a while.
Amy Y
user 45444302
New York, NY
Hi Guys,
I totally agree that we should meet as it has been quite a while that we don't have any meet up events. Besides, this will be my first time meet up ever since I joined this group. I think we need to pick a place and date first. Any suggestions? I think once we have the date and place set up then people would start signing up for this event.

Amy
Christopher L.
user 6026260
New York, NY
Post #: 9
I am interested.