I've been to Sherlocks once and this is what I know:
1) They serve alcohol
2) They have a dance floor
3) It's cosy small
4) They have a cover charge and a dress code (see below)
5) And they have this thing called the gator (which I refused to do)
This place fills up fast so I choose 8:30pm in hoping we could get a table or two.
House Rules \ Dress Code:
· No T-shirts, ball caps, or baggy or saggy clothes
· No Athletic Wear (including jerseys, gym shorts, etc)
· No Tank Tops or sleeveless shirts (guys)
· No Scarves, Bandanas, etc.
· Sunglasses may not be worn in the club
· Footwear must be worn at all times