addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Valle
vhansen81
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
Hey Newstins!

So to prepare for the upcoming chaos (pronounced "chay-oss") that will be SxSW, I think we should do the following:

If you are planning to attend an incredible show and you want some company or you just want to spread the incredibleness, post it up on the message board or create a new meetup event so that everyone can decide if they're with you or against you.

If you would like to attend an incredible show but you're not sure which shows will be incredible, refer to the message board slash new meetup events being created.

So realistically I guess it's business as usual.

Cheers and Music!

Valle
A former member
Post #: 76
Personally, I would add Rachel Ray's Feedback at SXSW to the schedule.
March 19th ( Sat ) from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Artists: The Bravery, Tapes 'n Tapes, etc.

See the following link for the full list of bands:
http://www.mxdwn.com/...­

It's a free event to get into, so that means the place will fill up early.
Hopefully, the weather will much nicer this year.
Joe
user 9220885
Covington, LA
Post #: 2
List of parties and RSVPs:
http://www.kiyannapro...­