align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

New to Austin Message Board › Brian's New Meetup: Joining the Fun for Dance Through The Decades @ The Highball

Brian's New Meetup: Joining the Fun for Dance Through The Decades @ The Highball

Valle
vhansen81
Austin, TX
Brian's announcing a new Meetup for New to Austin!

What: Joining the Fun for Dance Through The Decades @ The Highball
When: Friday, July 22, 2011 10:00 PM

Where: The Highball
1142 South Lamar Boulevard
Austin, TX 78704

This Friday @ The Highball there is an event called Dance Through the Decades. Starts about 10:00-10:30 PM after the Swing Band ends. I've done this before and this event is a blast! Many of us "New to Austin" peeps are in other MeetUps or have met people in other MeetUps. There will be two other MeetUps at this event. So no shortage of new people to meet. Some of them are really cool and have been in Austin a while and know of some oher cool places. I'll be at the Highball around 7PM for Swing Band and Karaoke. Just ask for the MeetUp groups I'm sure we will all be meeting each other. By all means come out early and meet people or just chill. Its a cool atmosphere. Brian 903-three nine 0-7246

Check it out!