Camp over Barbecue and relax around a bon fire in bush setting.
Plenty of space so bring a tent and sleeping bag so you can sleep over and enjoy the natural bush setting.
Bring food and drink for bush barbecue evening.
Plenty of space and activities for kids and there is also water and a toilet available.
Morning well being thoughts & Yoga meditation - otherwise sleep in and enjoy the rest!
- Very large 2 room tent. Needs to be picked up from Hamilton.
- A 4 person tent. (Note sure where this is - Mr Michael Meetup Man)
- Some bunks in the house which was an old school room. Kiddies could probably sleep in there.
- 3 camp beds (?)
- Flushing toilet.
- Water tank with tap.
- Wood fired BBQ hot plate.
- Projector to watch movies or music videos
THINGS TO BRING
- Camping gear (eg tent, bedding)
- WARM CLOTHES - it will get COLD. So warm bedding too, preferably a bed that will keep you off the ground.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Expect a 1.5 hour drive
- Phone reception is unreliable to the point of non-existant. May occasionally get reception if with Telstra. Otherwise need to drive back down the road to Booral.
- Hit the Pacific Highway, take the turn off that says to Stroud, onto Bucketts Way.
- Follow through to Booral
- At Booral you will be turning right onto Booral Road (sign says to Buladelah). Follow this for approx 12.2 - 12.3km.
- You are getting close when you go over Lewis Creek (look out for the sign as the trees can hide the creek) which puts you 600 metres away. Turn right into Greys Lane. This is a gravel road and very easy to miss as it is on a right hand bend. See photo above. Bicycle no longer there but yellow sign is.
- The Google Map link above is a tad off. The entrance is further along at the apex of the bend. This Google Map link here has Google Street View activated along with a marker on where you need to be looking.
- Any one own a chainsaw?
- Free firewood to take home if you want.