Newcastle's Local Get Together - for anything & everything Message Board › Meetup/NewyGetTogether EVENTS

Meetup/NewyGetTogether EVENTS

Johnna W.
user 9214600
Group Organizer
Newcastle, AU
Hello Everyone!

So excited for Saturday's 4th of July party in Sydney. We've been putting a lot of work into this, so much that I haven't scheduled anything else until this one is out of the way. Did I mention there's over 160 people who's RSVP'd yes? And you should get there before 8pm because there's a raffle for free flight tickets to LA or SF from United Airlines? Hope to see you all there! You can find me via txt at 0450 740 819, or just look for the brunnette with friggin awesome red, white, and blue makeup!

After this weekend, I'll be scheduling some events. So far I've got this stuff in the works:

Laser Skirmish

Black Tie Dinner

Bad Fashion Party (Little Britain-ish)

10 Pin Glow Bowling-Black Lights

Of course you can ring, txt, call, or email me for input on dates, events, if you want to help, or just a chit chat.

xoxo

Johnna
Michael
newcastle-guy
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 1
Smashing baby!

After another dental visit (only $310 this time), I will be staying in Newcastle this weekend.

Matt has soccer on Saturdays. Laser skirmish on a Sunday would allow a better chance of him attending. My daughter wants me to take her to laser skirmish (at the Maitland Goal, not Salt Ash) for her birthday.

Bad fashion - just look at what most 15 year olds are wearing aahaaahaaa.