Newcastle's Local Get Together - for anything & everything Message Board › Newcastle Meetup Group-ReEnergized!

Newcastle Meetup Group-ReEnergized!

Johnna W.
user 9214600
Group Organizer
Newcastle, AU
Hello Everyone!

Whether you've attended myriads, a few, or thinking about attending our amazing meets you should know who I am! 

I'm Johnna Williams, the organizer of NewyGetTogether.  I've really enjoyed meeting so many people, and making some absolutely fantastic friends through here!  So many people have made great friends with each other through the group, as well as just expanding their own social circle to find new and fun activities and interests.  Not to mention those that love doing stuff, but can't get their friends to do it :)

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been able to personally attend many meetups in the last few months.  I'm so grateful and proud though that the group hasn't needed my hands on attention.  It seems that the group is quite self sustaining-which is what I envisioned in the first place.

I've been rapidly undergoing some very positive changes which has cut my free time very short.  I have a home-based business that I've been doing part time, alongside a regular "job."  Good news: My business is quite successful and now I've given resignation to my "job."  This frees me up considerably!  Huzzah!  So I'm really quite excited to pick back up and continue socializing, which is my true passion. 

This does NOT entitle you to be lazy and not organize events yourselves.  I'm still very busy and couldn't possibly handle all the the events!  (:-P

So, for those of you I haven't met.... I expect a myriad of text messages to my phone inviting me out for a casual meet over coffee!  Save my number to your phone: 0450 740 819.  Send me a text just letting me know you got my message so that you'll be put on my radar screen.

Have a fabulous day!

Johnna Williams