Newcastle's Local Get Together - for anything & everything Message Board › Wanted: Looking for weight loss buddies in Newcastle

Wanted: Looking for weight loss buddies in Newcastle

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey All, I am looking like minded people to work with me improve our health and fitness. I am a late 20’s professional who is trying to become more healthy and more proactive with my health and well being.
I am not on a massive mission to be a rake but would like to meet likeminded people to talk about health eating, join in on some recreational exercise ( i.e. walking, aqua aerobics and what ever else we can think of). I am currently on Calorie King and am working on managing my calorie intake with exercise at the moment with achievable short term goals and durable long term goals.

I would like to meet some like minded boys and/ or girls for mutual support, motivation and maybe make some friends.

We can do meet ups and share exercise classes or ideas or just for a laugh.

Please let me know if you are interested. I am thinking of developing a facebook group for sharing health and well being ideas.
shearabbit@hotmail.com