Newcastle's Local Get Together - for anything & everything Message Board › LOVERS OF NATURE WALKS - INFO

LOVERS OF NATURE WALKS - INFO

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, for all those who chose nature/bushwalking on their interests list, I know a website that lists a heap of FREE nature activities with a proper tour guide. And yes its free.
Google, Whats On In Our Backyard
Click on WHATS ON
Click on NATURE WALKS
And a list of all the free events pops up. Enjoy!
Michael
newcastle-guy
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 10
Robi
Chameleon
Central Coast, AU
Post #: 3
Thanks.
I used to be a member of a bushwalking club for a few years before I discovered Caving. I think back then one of the biggest in NSW.
The Caving or Speleological Club I joined is the biggest in Australia and controller of caving in NSW proxying for National Parks of NSW , Rather its is a society than a club.
I know lots of places to go nature walking, however not close to here, Blue Mtns National park or Kosciusko National Park.
I could lead a walk if anyone is interested in a weekend or long weekend away in the bush in those two parks.
Or Caving at Jenolan, Bungonia or Wombeyan Caves.
My, I am full of surprises.
Daniela
danielagm
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 9
I'd be interested in short bushwalks (< 5kms) that I can take my 9 year old to. She's more likely to want to go when there's other children there.