addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Newcastle's Local Get Together - for anything & everything Message Board › Bushwalk to Glenrock Lagoon is being postponed due to heavy rain

Bushwalk to Glenrock Lagoon is being postponed due to heavy rain

A former member
Hi all,

Due to the shocking weather we've been having, and a forecast of thunderstorms for this afternoon, I have decided to postpone this bushwalk. I can't do it next weekend as I'll be in Sydney, so I'm moving it to the same time, 2 weeks from now. If you have already accepted but can't make the new time, please change your RSVP so that someone else can go.

Thanks all,

Daniela