Newcastle's Local Get Together - for anything & everything Message Board › Bushwalk to Glenrock Lagoon is being postponed due to heavy rain
|A former member||
Due to the shocking weather we've been having, and a forecast of thunderstorms for this afternoon, I have decided to postpone this bushwalk. I can't do it next weekend as I'll be in Sydney, so I'm moving it to the same time, 2 weeks from now. If you have already accepted but can't make the new time, please change your RSVP so that someone else can go.