align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Nice-Photo - Photography & Video - Nice, Cote d'Azur Message Board › Date Change - 26 January/janvier

Date Change - 26 January/janvier

Mike
fazzmole
Nice, FR
I'm not happy with the forecast for Saturday - it is expected to be cold and wet (per two sites on the internet). So we change the date to Saturday, January 26. I hope you are not very disappointed and that you will come on the 26th :) The time before when I made a change based on the prediction it turned out to be a good day - I do not want to take the risk!

Je ne suis pas contente avec le prevision pour samedi - il est prevu de faire froid et mouille (par deux sites de l'internet). On change le date - samedi 26 janvier. J'espere vous ne etes pas tres decu et que vous allez venir sur la 26 :) Le temps avant quand je faire un change car le prevision il fait beau sur le jour - Je ne veux pas faire prendre la risque!!

Peut-etre je suis devenir Francais?!

Mike.

06 04 09 89 54