add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Nights at The Globe Message Board › Stepping down as the Organizer

Stepping down as the Organizer

Dani M.
user 8984152
San Diego, CA
Dear Fellow Theatre Lovers,
I am emailing you today to inform you that I will be stepping down as the Organizer of Night’s at the Globe. I will be moving on from The Old Globe.
But have no fear you will have a new Organizer, Ed Hofmeister. Ed will be taking over and setting up Meetup Events. There will be a short duration where events may not be occurring, but do not worry the group will be up and active in no time. I look forward to seeing you all at the theatre as a fellow Meetup member of this group. Let’s give a warm welcome to Ed!
Thank you all for your participation and enthusiasm for The Old Globe.
Dani Meister