add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

No. Seattle Walkers, Hikers and Nature Lovers Message Board › Need Helpful Advice on How to Be an EFFECTIVE NEW Organizer

Need Helpful Advice on How to Be an EFFECTIVE NEW Organizer

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi There!!
Well, I am so glad that I sought to find some new friends/acquaintances to walk and explore nature with. I decided to try organizing a group and WOWWEE, 62 new members. I have not been the organizer of a Meetup group before and would appreciate some advise/coaching from someone more experienced. Eventually, co-leading and many people suggesting, etc. Just want to start right with a central theme here and see how things take off.
PLEASE ADVISE !! THANKS!! Look forward to walkiing with many of you!
My personal e-mail is , an e-mail not to be overused , please.