NoPo Run Club Message Board › Something to think about NoPos...
My name is Jose Tancuan, and I work in the Marketing Department
of Willamette Week. I wanted to share this contest we are
holding to you and all of your group members. If you know of
anyone that might be interested please forward them the
information. If you have any questions, please e-mail me.
Call to Artists to create the next local Blue Moon Seasonal Ad
You drink the beer, you've seen their ads and now it's your
turn to create the next local Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Willamette Week and Blue Moon Brewing Company are teaming up to
produce the next local Blue Moon Seasonal Ad. Whether you're a
painter, a graphic artist, a cartoonist or the next great
artist, we want to see your work crafted into Blue Moon's next
Harvest Pumpkin Ale Seasonal Ad.
* Artwork must be two-dimensional and must incorporate the
o Portland in the Fall
o Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
* Submissions can be sent electronically to email@example.com
* Maximum file size should be no larger then 5MB in .pdf or .
* Deadline cutoff for submissions are September 26th, 2011
* Please send additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
For inspiration, visit bluemoonbrewingcompany.com.
A Chance Like This Comes Around Once in a...
Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Out in your local stores now