addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NoPo Run Club Message Board › TOUR DE LAB

TOUR DE LAB

Katie O.
user 55575892
Campbell, CA
Post #: 3
Hey all beer runners! Obviously you all are athletic and like to DRINK; I'm looking for some peeps to do the Tour de Lab with on Sunday. There is a 19 mile ride to two Lucky Labs or a 40 mile lab to all four. I would love to do the longer ride but would be up for either. Anybody interested? Google tour de lab for more information.

Let me know!

katie