addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Virginia Paleo Parents & Friends Message Board › Homemade Probiotics - Fermenting FUNdamentals Class - January 12th, 2013 @ 5pm

Homemade Probiotics - Fermenting FUNdamentals Class - January 12th, 2013 @ 5pm

Gina
user 34450632
Columbia, MD
Post #: 4
Hello everyone! I am a member of this group but I haven't been able to make a meet-up yet:( However, I am ALSO a Health Coach and I teach REAL and traditional food. I provide classes and my next one is "Homemade Probiotics - Fermenting FUNdamentals" on Saturday, January 12th @ 5pm in Burtonsville, MD. On a Saturday, this is only about 45 minutes without the crazy weekday beltway traffic!

In this class, you will learn about:
- the importance of fermented foods
- why EVERYONE (especially those with digestive issues) need them on a daily basis
- how to make them at home easily & efficiently! (commercially sold fermented foods can add up $-wise!)
- Complete recipes/instructions and samples to try!

All the ferments that I demonstrate at this class can be made with or without dairy. You will walk away with knowing exactly how to make these health-packed fermented food and drink for you and your family.

I'd love to meet my fellow grain-free friends! Tickets are $45 per person and I expect the class to fill up THIS week so register asap to secure your spot! Registration details are here: http://www.simplistic...­

Hope to see you there!

Gina