addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Node.JS Boston Message Board › local startup looking for a Node.js engineer

local startup looking for a Node.js engineer

Tim W.
twalling
Scituate, MA
Post #: 1
Not sure when I'd have the chance to announce this in person since there are no meetups planned so I thought I'd mention it on the discussion board. We're a local startup who's expanding and we're looking for a backend engineer who's at least experienced in JavaScript. We realize there may not be a huge market of experienced Node engineers :) We're currently using Node.js, Mongo, Redis and Backbone for the frontend. You can read more about it and what we're doing here: http://jobs.nodejs.org/a/jbb/job-details/628089­

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We've been pretty excited about working with Node and we're looking forward to the next meetup.

- Tim