Node.JS Boston Message Board › Lets meet again!

Lets meet again!

Jesse S.
user 14390034
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 1
It's been a while since we have all meet up and yet the interest in node.js is exploding. I would love to see this group start meeting on a more regular basis, perhaps monthly. If having presenters is a problem I am happy to present. I can present on code organization, libraries and services used for node.js app in production.

If space is a problem I know that Brightcove (where I work) would be happy to host; we already host the ruby and front end developers meet up. Let me know the interest and hopefully we can find a time to meet either later this month or early August.
Tim W.
twalling
Scituate, MA
Post #: 2
Would love to see the group try to meet up more regularly. I imagine there's somewhat of a lull due to the summer but I don't think we had the best track record before the summer either. I know we (Connected Sports) would be happy to try and help organize or sponsor talks with you Jesse. We're a bit busy getting ready for football during the summer but we could help cover food or be available in general for any meetup you might get organized for July or August.
Jesse S.
user 14390034
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 2
Sounds great, thanks Tim! Tim B. and Darius, not sure if you got the email I sent earlier in the week or if you are watching these discussions boards, but would love to work with you to get this moving forward. Let me know.
Ashley S.
user 9765705
Salem, MA
I too would love to have another meet-up -- definitely lots of stuff happening in the node scene so would be great to get together and discuss.
Eric H.
user 12967589
West Newton, MA
+1, I'd love to see another meetup.
Curran K.
user 13620212
San Francisco, CA
If you schedule it, they will come.