addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Brad D.
user 12249750
Stow, OH
Post #: 1
Is anyone interested in joining a team for Node.js Knockout this year?
Heres the link: http://nodeknockout.c...­

For those who don't know, it is a coding competition for web apps writen in node.js. 48 hours in august each team has to write a web app and then an expert panel and the general public get to vote on the best ones. Last year there were some pretty cool prizes, not to mention all of the glory.

Even if you are not a technical person we can still use people who are good at design or user testing.
Matt P.
MattPerrin
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 74
I love doing little code jams like that but it looks like its going to be running right during my wife's 30th birthday party. I won't be able to break away for any design or coding that weekend.
Aaron L.
user 12627703
Cleveland, OH
That's my bday weekend, too. Damn.

Where is it? The details are a little light on their page.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'm in!
Sean G.
user 13987658
Cleveland, OH
Damn.. I'm actually out of town starting that weekend. I'd give it a shot if i wasn't.

Either they haven't picked a location yet or its a bigggggg secret.