VB
user 17677481
Group Organizer
London, GB

Hi Ladies,

Welcome to the Non Fiction Books & Brunch Club.  It's encouraging that our members so far have varied backgrounds and interests, which I'm sure will make for some great book choices and lively discussions!

In order to kick things off and given we seem to be quorate already, I have set up two separate brunch sessions for members to initially meet one another, discuss what we like to read, where we might brunch at future meetups and also to select a book for the first sessions.  If you are able to attend either of these sessions, please RSVP and come along with your book suggestion.  This process will no doubt yield at least two different books for meetups so members can choose which book they prefer to read and join a session accordingly.

I know with the Olympics and summer (!) holidays it may be that some of you can’t attend these initial sessions, and if so, don’t worry, there will certainly be future sessions you can join.  I look forward to meeting you all over the next few months!

cheers,

Vasanthi