NonTraditional Board Games Message Board › "Survey" about meet ups

"Survey" about meet ups

Adam D.
user 16495601
Group Organizer
Silver Spring, MD
Hello everyone!

Trying to get the most out of this group for you all, I'd like hear your opinion on the best time to meet up. What days are best for you? Do you have a time preference?

Obviously everyone has different schedules and possibly changing schedules. So this question or survey will be posted in the Discussion section for you to voice your opinion. Feel free to leave comments along with your day and time suggestions.

Thank you for your time! :)
Anita D
user 4479409
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 24
Hi Adam,

I prefer Sunday afternoons. BTW, you can set up a poll under "More"... that way its easier to see the consolidated data points from everyone who votes... fyi in case you didn't know that feature in meetup.

Anita
Adam D.
user 16495601
Group Organizer
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 3
Hi Adam,

I prefer Sunday afternoons. BTW, you can set up a poll under "More"... that way its easier to see the consolidated data points from everyone who votes... fyi in case you didn't know that feature in meetup.

Anita

Thanks, I am new to this site and was looking for a poll feature. I guess I just thought it would be in the Discussion section.
Anita D
user 4479409
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 25
You're welcome... its not very intuitive... I know this by being asst. orgs for other groups.