Writers Who Mean Business (TM) Message Board › Huge Holiday Blowout Sale!

Huge Holiday Blowout Sale!

Michelle G.
user 11304983
Group Organizer
Fair Oaks, CA
HUGE Holiday Blowout Sale

Santa is coming to town to magically pull out of his sack, your dream come true -- to become a published author!

Got a manuscript you need to have edited and prepared for publication?

3L Publishing is offering a one-time only Holiday Editorial Special:
• $500 for basic proofreading services up to 200 pages
• $800 for basic proofreading services up to 350 pages
OR, we will offer a one-time Happy Holidays You're Published! Package deal that includes:

• Basic proof reading
• Complete graphic design including an amazing cover (illustrations not included)
• Beautiful soft-cover book completed and ready to print (print costs not included)
All for a Package price of:
• $3000 up to 200 pages
• $3500 up to 350 pages
Packages can be paid in 6 easy payments of $500 and $583.

If you would like to get your book published by true professionals and take advantage of this amazing HOLIDAY OFFER, please send email to info@3LPublishing.com or call 916-300-8012. For more information on 3L Publishing, visit the website at www.3LPublishing.com.
Julie
user 42463832
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 23
Hi Michelle!

My name is Julie Randolph, and I am new to the group. I look forward to meeting you!!! I am a book editor, and a publicist as well. My prices are very reasonable, and can be reached anytime at julierand2000@yahoo.com, or at (925) 895-0731. Have a wonderful day!!

Sincerely,

Julie Randolphsmile