Feb 9, 2013 · 4:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
***Carve the Corduroy at Heavenly***
So there's a shortage of snow out there and you're wondering if it's even worth getting up at the crack of dawn and waxing your board/ski the night before. You might even hesitate for a minute and question your commitment and lose some of your swagger. But every time you think you're about to falter and lose hope, deep down inside you is the fire and even with just a slither of flame left it will take over and burst into a supernova and catapult you back to the slopes...for you are not just an ordinary rider, you are above and beyond hardcore...YOU are, the few, the proud, the non-fairweather rider.
If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found at the resort's website. Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets. Also Check out http://norcalsnow.com/dealHolder for our most recent hookups.
CARPOOL INFO: ***NCS DOES NOT SUPPORT DRIVERS THAT DRINK***
- If you are a driver in our carpool, we do not support drivers that drink. Please be responsible and safe, and make sure your passengers arrive back home safely :-)
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 4:00am on the dot, we leave at 4:15am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $45 cash... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at the village Gondola at 8:30am
We will meet at ***East Peak Lodge(in between Dipper & Comet lifts)*** at 11:30am for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $45 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!