If you do not have a Season Pass, ticket info can be found at the resort's website. Those with Season Passes may also be able to get discount tickets. 7800' Bar & Grill is NorCal Snowboarders place of choice to eat. Prices are way cheaper than the Resorts Restaurants, but freshly cooked. Use your[masked] NCS Badge and automatically receive a 20% discount on any food purchases!! To order your BADGE, please email me at [masked] for more info. No Discounts will be given without a current[masked] Badge.
CARPOOL INFO: ***NCS DOES NOT SUPPORT DRIVERS THAT DRINK***
• If you are a driver in our carpool, we do not support drivers that drink. Please be responsible and safe, and make sure your passengers arrive back home safely :-)
• $45 Carpool fee. (Exact Change is appreciated.)
• If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear.
• Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
• When we get to the resort we will meet at ***Village Gondola*** at 8:15am
We will meet at ***Tamarack Lodge*** at 11:30am for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
• $45 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling exact change is appreciated)
• A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
• All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
• Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!