NorCal Snowboarders: SF Message Board NorCal Snowboarders Discussion Forum › We found where the snow is and want to plan a trip!!

We found where the snow is and want to plan a trip!!

Danny
user 11406804
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Hi Kids

It looks as though you haven't been doing your snow dances very well, because it's just NOT falling! Well, we HAVE found where it's snowing and we're thinking about planning a trip. Here are the basics:

• Trip to Mt. Bachelor in Oregon (They have 10 Feet of Base with tons more on the way!)

• 3-day trip (March 2nd - 4th; Fri - Sun) - Travel Friday, board Saturday and Sunday, leave Sunday late afternoon (back home real late!)

• With travel, lodging and lift tickets, the total cost will be around $250+ (food extra)

That's about it so far.

What I'm looking for is who would be interested in taking the trip? I'm currently working with Mt. Bachelor to set up steeply discounted lift tickets and lodging, so as soon as I figure out the costs I will let everyone who's interested know. I'm considering a bus charter, but if the cost is too high, we're just going to carpool.

So, if you're itching for some serious POW and are able and wanting to make this trip, shoot me a line back at danny@norcalsnow.com and let me know you're interested. If enough people are wanting to do this, we'll make it happen!

Danny