NorCal Snowboarders: SF Message Board NorCal Snowboarders Discussion Forum › North Lake Tahoe Ski Lease 2012-13

North Lake Tahoe Ski Lease 2012-13

Wilson, WY
Post #: 16

I know it's pretty early, but my cabin mates and I are looking for 3-4 more people to join our ski lease for this upcoming winter season. The house is in Carnelian Bay and within walking distance of the lake. The lease begins Jan 6 and ends May 6. All utilities and fees are included in the cost of $1400 per person. 6 of us were in a ski lease together last year (2 of which we found through Meetup). We're all working professionals in our 20s-30s who reside in SF. Please message me with any questions and I'll get back to you.

Bobby C.
user 27387512
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hi there. So, can you share the general details about how this works? When is the $1400 due? What do you get? A room? The house during certain times? Do people pick dates?

Thanks for the info.
Wilson, WY
Post #: 20
Hi Bobby,

We will be the only ones using the house throughout the duration of the lease. Almost everyone in the lease so far is a M-F 9-5'er (with the exception of myself) and will only be up on weekends.
Rooms are claimed on a first come first serve basis everytime you go up. Common courtesy and cleanliness is expected as a housemate.
You can go up whenever you want. The only rule as far as length of stay goes, is that you can't live up there full time. Everyone gets a key and/or lock box code. You can also invite whoever you want. We do enforce a $20/night/guest fee to cover any costs taken from the deposit, buy communal house items and get reimbursed some at the end of the season.
The $1400 is due by the last week of November, but can be turned in as installments prior to.
If you have any other questions, let me know.