add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Anyone interested in going up to a ski resort on a Tuesday in February or a Monday or Tuesday in March and maybe teaching me how to snowboard or at least laughing at me trying? I do not want to go up alone. Let me know. I have a 4-Runner and have chains if necessary. If anyone wants to carpool we can figure out the gas later.

Sarah E.
user 12664730
Kailua Kona, HI
Post #: 3
Hey Megan! I'm glad to hear you are excited to learn to snowboard. Check the site frequently for weekend meetups. You're likely to find a trip that suits your scheduled needs. Most of us work Monday-Friday, but I have time off soon mid-March. Let me know!
A former member
Post #: 3
I will be checking back often. Hopefully some people will have week days off since I work every weekend :( but at least I have a job so I can't be too bummed. Come March I will have Monday and Tuesdays available so I am excited and if you have some time available in March let me know and I would love to head up to the snow.

Talk soon!