April 14, 2013 · 6:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
***LAST DAY OF THE SEASON AT HEAVENLY***
Snow Condition: Slush; Weather: Hot and Sunny; But it doesn't matter!!!
Join us for a few runs and enjoy spring skiing/snowboarding, great weather, and fun company! We will most likely be drinking and partying more than snowboarding/skiing so join the fun!! (** Remember that if you are a driver the cut off for drinking is 1:00pm)
CARPOOL INFO: ***NCS DOES NOT SUPPORT DRIVERS THAT DRINK, CUT OFF TIME IS 1:00pm***
- If you are a driver in our carpool, we do not support drivers that drink. Please be responsible and safe, and make sure your passengers arrive back home safely :-)
- If you are willing to drive, please state in RSVP how many you can take with gear. Carpoolers please watch the bottom of this post to see what carpool you're in. Drivers, please also watch this post and flag any necessary adjustments that need to be made to your carpool.
- We meet at 6:30am on the dot, we leave at 6:45am sharp!
- If you plan on carpooling, have $20 cash... Please try and have exact change!
- When we get to the resort we will meet at ***VILLAGE GONDOLA*** at 8:30am
We will meet at ***TAMARACK LODGE*** at 11:30am for lunch. It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- $20 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
- A bagged lunch or money to purchase food
- All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
- Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!