(SS): Paid for SIlk Screening
Jenna Baxter (SS)
Chris Bowers (SS)
Emily Burgler (SS)
Danilo Delim (SS)
Meda Florin (SS)
Angeline Hallworth (SS)
Derek La Crone (SS)
Randy Law (SS)
Helen Leung (SS)
Sarah Lyon (SS)
Marlee McInnis (SS)
Marissa Mercado (SS)
Chris Miller (SS)
Amy Namiki (SS)
Chandra Pilkington (SS)
Giancarlo Ramos (SS)
Sherona Ramos (SS)
Erin Ramos (SS)
Jeff Ranta (SS)
Nagesh Somayajula (SS)
Linsey Steiger (SS)
Mollie Teng (SS)
James Watson (SS)
Not Yet Signed up
John Laird +1
Nathaniel Emery +1
Join the NorCal Crew for the 19th annual Run to Feed the Hungry on Thanksgiving Morning, November 22nd.
Run to Feed the Hungry will attract over 27,000 participants to race (5k walk/run or 10k) & raise money for the Sacramento Food Bank.
Now more than ever this organization needs our help. With this economy impacting more & more families:
1) Less donations have been coming in and...
2) Less jobs/more layoffs mean more families than ever are in need and are coming to the Sacramento Food Bank for support.
This is a sad equation. With fewer donations coming in, the money raised from this race has a TREMENDOUS impact on the Sacramento Food Bank's ability to serve these families in our community.
Proceeds from your team race fee benefit Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
★ YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY BY Thursday NOVEMBER 15TH to get on the NorCal Team and get the super cool long sleeve zip shirt! ★
◕ Team Shirts: Team Members will receive a custom half zip long-sleeve shirt with the Run to Feed the Hungry logo. The shirt size is unisex. Since team members will be receiving the upgraded garment this year, members are able to purchase the traditional race shirt for $20 if they would like one. Members may do this when registering for their team online.
◕ VIP parking (this will def come in handy with 27,000 participants!)
◕ VIP tent area with coffee, water and breakfast snacks
◕ Professional team photo with members holding a team sign (sign will be provided) ----
This year they will not be putting the NorCal logo on the shirts BUT Danny hooked us up so for just $3 you can have it added in if you choose. To see the shirts or to pay the super low rate of $3 to make a shirt even better, go to http://norcalsnow.com/run-to-feed-the-hungry where you can pay by paypal. From there, you are good to go and we will deliver your shirt to you the morning of the race before team pictures.
- Custom race shirt
- Post race music
- Age group awards
- ChronoTrack Timing
- Jumbotron video screen
- Live television race coverage
Go to http://register.bazumedia.com/reg/form?eventID=876 Pre-Register online by Thursday 11/15 at 11:59 p.m:(MIDNITE)...No EXCEPTIONS!
1. Choose "Me" to register just yourself or "Me and others" if you have more than just yourself to register
2. You can sign in with any social network logins or your sign in for ChronoTrack Live account...if you DO NOT want to sign in with any of the above, just click "no thanks".
3. Choose "Im on a Team"
4. Next, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, gender
5. Read and agree to th online waiver by choosing AGREE
6. Enter your street and zip code
7. Enter your phone and email
8. Add an additional donation if you choose, if not, choose No Thanks
5. From the drop downTeam List, choose NorCal Snowboarders
7. Choose your size shirt....non-gender sizing (included in your registration fee). PLEASE review the sizing chart to make sure you buy the appropriate size...remember it will be NON-Gender specific
8. The option to buy an additional shirt will be given, check the box "I don't want to purchase this shirt" so you are not charged for an additional shirt
7. Choose if you would "like to be timed" or "not timed"
NOTE #1: ONLY choose TIMED if you are running and want to be timed. All walkers MUST choose TEAM UNTIMED.
NOTE #2: Members of the same team do NOT need to run the same event.
NOTE #3: If you are NOT planning to be there on race day, but still want to participate on the team and receive a shirt, please select TEAM UNTIMED as well.)
8. Next, it will ask you to enter a payment code if you have one (most wont), so just leave it blank
9. Next will be the area to review your registration invoice(make sure it says "I'm on a Team", if all is correct, choose "Payment"
10. Once at checkout, enter your credit card information.
11. You are now officially REGISTERED. Share it on your Twitter or Facebook pages with a simple click if you choose.
12. Text Sherona[masked] with your shirt size or update your meetup RSVP with the size shirt you ordered.
13. If you choose to spend an extra $3 to have the SUPER COOL NorCal Logo silk-screened on your team shirt, go here http://norcalsnow.com/run-to-feed-the-hungry to pay and see what the shirt will look like with the logo!!
NOTE: You will not be required to choose to run the 5K or 10K until the morning of the race if you choose.
AFTER registering, you will receive an email confirmation. Within 5-10 minutes you will receive another email that includes your FUNDRAISING ID.
Once you have your ID, go to www.runtofeedthehungry.com, click on the FUNDRAISING TAB, then click the CREATE FUNDRAISING PAGE link to create your personal fundraising page.
Choose your user and password, confirm your password, then enter your Fundraising ID # or do a name look-up. Click CREATE ACCOUNT. You can then click on EDIT FUNDRAISING PAGE.
There, you can customize your page, keep track of your donations and find tools to help with raising funds, including online email blasts, letters, etc. Your team captain will be able to see your donations on the team page as well.
DON’T FORGET that when you raise donations, you earn chances to win cool stuff for yourself! Check out the GIVE & WIN page for details.
THANKS for your support. See you on Thanksgiving Day!
Questions or Problems?
Chandra Pilkington -[masked]
Sherona Ramos -[masked]