addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NorCal Snowboarders: South Bay Message Board › Season Passes

Season Passes

Danny
user 11406804
Sacramento, CA
Hi Kids

It looks like winter is coming early as this week is bringing our first dusting of snow! I've been working deals with all the major resorts for some discounted season passes for our group, and am now on the final leg of securing them. What I need now is a head-count as to how many of you are interested in purchasing discounted season passes with our group rate.

The final costs are still TBD (depends on how many are interested) but the resorts we are working with are:

The Epic Pass - Northstar and Heavenly and

The Tripl3Threat pass - Alpine, Kirkwood and Homewood

That's 5 resorts for (hopefully) under $600!

What I need to know is:

1. Have you bought any season passes, if so, which resorts?

2. Are you wanting to purchase a season pass? If so, which one(s)? Both?

This is very important as the more people we have interested, the better the discount we can get!

Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks!

Danny

A former member
Post #: 1
1. Have you bought any season passes, if so, which resorts?
Not yet...

2. Are you wanting to purchase a season pass? If so, which one(s)? Both?
Yes, my gf and I would be interested in purchasing a season pass to either Northstar or Squaw!
Damian
Yurzo
San Jose, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Danny...

Just in case you are tracking the responses here...

I'm in for the epic pass.
I got a friend who's in for the Tripl3Threat pass.

We don't mind pooling together if it's possible to make the 600 buck deal :-)
Anh N.
Whinie
Pensacola, FL
Post #: 10
I already have an epic 7 this year

But would definately be interested this in the future.