addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NorCal Snowboarders: South Bay Message Board › Heavenly Condo Share, Mar 8th-12th (2 Spots Left!)

Heavenly Condo Share, Mar 8th-12th (2 Spots Left!)

A former member
Post #: 13
We've got a 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo booked at the Marriott Grand Residence Club in Heavenly Village March 8th - 12th (Fri - Tues). The condo sleeps 6 and we've got 2 open spots. The beds that are available for the 4 night trip are the sofa bed for $200 (for one person) and the day bed for $200 (for one person). I've got 4 people in my SUV coming up from Orange County on Fri. We'll have free underground valet parking for 2 cars.

Please respond on this discussion board if you're interested and I'll get back to you to answer questions and provide payment instructions.
A former member
Post #: 16
One spot left - $200 for the sofa bed on the 4 night heavenly trip
A former member
Post #: 19
This trip is now full