We're a diverse group - let's celebrate that fact by sharing all the different things that we're involved in.
In this Bring-Along-A-Show-And-Tell (TM) evening, we'd like to get as many people as possible to share something - anything - about games that they're currently working on/interested in.
- Done some new character art, a level design, or a title screen? Show us!
- Perhaps you've composed a symphonic orchestral theme for a boss fight? Play it to us!
- Maybe you've just got a scrap of an idea - a plot, a title, or just the names of some of the characters? Describe it to us!
- Have you found a new piece of software, book, or website that has helped you? Demonstrate it to us!
- If you've not had chance to develop anything yourself, maybe you've played an undiscovered indie game that you think is the nuts. Share the love with us!
As ever, we'll keep this informal and friendly - you don't have to prepare a deck of slides! And you can talk for anything from 30 seconds to 30 minutes.
If you really haven't got anything to show, or are a bit shy, that's fine - you're still very welcome to come along. Perhaps you'll feel a bit more confident after a few pints of "Old Chimneys' Good King Henry Special Reserve"...
If you definitely would like to show something, it'll probably help us to plan timings etc. if you could let us know in advance by dropping a comment below, or tweet @SamJermy87, @AlastairA, or @MiuKittyCat. But we'll also try our best to accommodate anyone who turns up on the night.
Venue is the upstairs room at the Garden House pub. They have a projector, and they serve chips (and beer, obviously). Any questions, please let us know, and we look forward to seeing you (and your game creations) there!