November 2, 2013 · 1:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
We explore aspects of the wine country including vineyards and their vibrant color - hues of yellow, orange, reds and green. We will ramble at a slow pace to catch iconic outbuildings and vistas. This time of year offers a chance to practice shooting scenes with warm hues and graphic compositions.
What You Will Learn:
Technical skill married with artistic intuition make memorable images. We will focus on building your technical foundation no matter what your current skill level.
- Focus, depth of field. and image sharpness
- Maximize image quality through setting the ideal exposure for each situation
- Working with color and image quality settings to create professional level prints
- How to evoke a sense of place and emotion in your imagery- How to spot new ways of identifying strong compositions
- The exact locations of several beautiful places to photograph
This particular workshop will concentrate on capturing the various hues of the vineyard landscape in all kinds of lighting conditions.
WHERE: Napa/Sonoma Wine Country - Exact Location To Be Determined By Conditions
WHEN: Saturday, November 2nd
TIME: 1:00 P.M to Sunset
CLASS SIZE: Limited to 8 students
We will start in Petaluma, from there we will go to various vineyards in Napa or Sonoma County, depending on conditions. We will shoot until the light is gone. A map will be provided to all participants detailing the exact routes of where the workshop took place after the workshop is over.
The price of $110.00 is for tuition only. This course fee does not include transportation or meals. Repeat students receive a discount, go to http://www.lancekuehne.com/workshops/workshops.html for details.
Additional information will be provided upon registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lance.