Please keep in mind the following if you decide to host an event... ask founder and we will certainly consider your recommendations:
• When you plan to go to an event, please write down any member phone numbers that may be listed. This is for your benefit if you are going to be late or are lost and need to find us. More importantly, please no crashers unless it is ok'd by the host/hostesses..
Organizers please call the restaurant or bar at the event 15 to 30 minutes before members come and make sure you let members know what you are wearing.
• Please do not post an event (idea or discussion about an outing) that is in direct competition with something already posted. We promote camaraderie, not making members choose between events.
• Do not advertise or promote your event on this site. Even if it's another meetup group event, without permission from leadership. It will be removed and you will be warned once, before your removal.
• When posting an idea, please try to put all the information you can in it, time/date (which we can change if need be) and make sure everyone brings cash to pay for their food during dinner.
Separate checks if the restaurant provides it, if they cannot,
1. Organizers/host please ask the waiter to write down the name of person with the order on the check particularly if it's a bar tab
2. Bring organizer please bring pad of paper each person and have members write down what they want to order with cost if provided. If cost is not provided ask the waiter/waitress.
3. If it is happy hour, please ask members to order drinks at the bar and pay the bartender or cocktail waitress immediately
This inflomation will help you organize your events smoothly.
Any information or questions please email me.
Thanks for you cooperation and understanding,
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About North Bay Socials||October 11, 2014 7:42 PM||Jocee|