addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Bay Trails and Tails Message Board › Suggest-A-Weekend Hikes

Suggest-A-Weekend Hikes

Andrew
JeanH13
Group Organizer
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 9
I will be leaving the weekend of April 28/29 open for suggestions. Please let me know if you would like to lead a hike for the group for this weekend by either posting here or via email/message.

If you would like to post a future hike, feel free to leave a message on this discussion board page, send me a message, or just create an "unofficial meetup". If I have not made your meetup hike request official within 3 days, please contact me (or Tera) and we can remedy the announcement.
Sherri
user 105216642
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 1
I put up a suggestion for next Saturday. Is this too soon? I have never done this before. Another date would be fine, but I like Saturday mornings best.
Andrew
JeanH13
Group Organizer
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 20
That works perfectly, Sherri. Thank you for putting in all the information, too! ^^