North Bay Trails and Tails Message Board › Would anyone be interested in a Saturday hike instead of Sunday?

Would anyone be interested in a Saturday hike instead of Sunday?

Jessica
user 10117137
Fairfax, CA
Post #: 1
I work on Sundays :(
JeanH13
JeanH13
Group Organizer
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 10
Hi Jessica,

Saturday hikes are perfectly acceptable. Tera and I have just been keeping with Sunday since we never had a turnout when we tried a few Saturday hikes. We will definitely start planning some more Saturday hikes again, now.

Additionally, if there are any hikes you want to share, please feel free to use the Suggest a Meetup option on the main page, or post comments to the "Suggest-A-Hike" event. Even if a Sunday hike has been posted, we will still officially post any Saturday hikes that get suggested.

Tera and I have our personal schedules booked for the next two weekends, so we will put a Saturday hike up next in August. Again, feel free to lead/share a hike for any weekend :)
Syndee c.
user 39601592
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 1
Yes, for me absolutely. I can't do Sunday mornings either. Looking forward to getting together.
Syndee c.
user 39601592
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 2
Ah, finally a Saturday but it's leash-only. A little tricky for my hyper dogs. Pretty unpleasant for all of us. Too bad. Maybe next time. Sorry to be so picky. Have fun everybody.
Candy
user 10587662
Mill Valley, CA
Saturdayswould be great, butr we are in an obediance class from 11;15-12;15 for the next 4 Saturdays. We'ds love to join you on Saturdays once theclass is done. in the meantime, Sundays work most of the time.
Sherri
user 105216642
Santa Rosa, CA
I posted a suggestion for next Saturday. Hope you can come.